Opis Mod 1.7.10 is a server profiler for Forge server. This mod is a must have for any server admin, as it will allow you to spot the chunks which are eating up your TPS, the worse tile entities or simply jump anywhere you want.
Opis Mod 1.7.10 – Object Profiling and Information System
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and MobiusCore.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.