OptiLeaves Mod 1.7.10 is a small, but useful performance increasing mod called OptiLeaves. It changes leaves so they are rendered in a faster, much more efficient way. Depending on your system, it can might be able to significantly boost your framerate!
OptiLeaves Mod 1.7.10
How to install:
- Perform any backup procedures if you’d like
- Open your versions folder
- Find the moddable minecraft version you want to use (If you haven’t, read the directions to make one! You cannot use the one labelled as your Minecraft version, it will not work!)
- Open up the .jar file in something which can open jars, like WinRAR, 7zip, or WinZip
- IMPORTANT: Remove the META-INF folder if you haven’t yet
- Open up the .zip file OptiLeaves comes in, and drag and drop the class file in. Make sure you replace the minecraft’s original class file if it asks you to.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher, select the profile you installed OptiLeaves to, and play! If you get any startup crashes, post the crash log in a reply to this thread. Be absolutely sure you’re using the correct OptiLeaves version for your Minecraft version, and that you deleted the META-INF folder.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.