Orbis Mod 1.12.2 will permit the community to build constructions with procedurally generated elements much easier, and implement them to our endeavors. This mod includes a new Designer Gamemode, allowing you to build structures within a momentâ$™so detect. This mod provides artists the capacity of procedurally generated content. Dungeons, cities, villages, pathways, arenas, and whatever your soul desires, if you will need to quickly delete a place, replace cubes, fill contours or replicate existing constructions, Orbis will help you out.
Orbis Mod 1.12.2 – Have You Ever Wanted to Play God?
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Orbis API.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.