Ordinary Coins Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 adds to Minecraft 3 types of coins – bronze, silver and gold. Coins can be used for shops, trade, chests loot, rewards, RPG and adventure maps, etc. 1 gold coin = 100 silver coins, 1 silver coin = 100 bronze coins.
Ordinary Coins Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 – Simple Coins for Server Economy
- 3 type of coins.
- Coins can be exchanged with commands.
- Coins drops from mobs.
- Tools and armor can be repaired with a command and paying some coins.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.