Ore Dictionary Converter Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 is a mod that adds blocks and items that convert between different versions of the same ore using the Forge ore dictionary. This allow ores and ingots to be stacked and use less space in the inventory or chests. To use it, craft an Ore Converter, then right click with it in hand to open its GUI.
Ore Dictionary Converter Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.