Ore Prospectors Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 searches out ore in the nearby area. Simply click a block and it searches in the opposite direction for you. By default, the weakest items can only find coal and iron, and the higher levels can find better ores. The config file can control everything you need. Any ore or block, vanilla or modded, can be added in the config file.
Ore Prospectors Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 – Locate the Ores Easily
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.