Ore Tweaker Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a really small well written utility mod that allows you to take control over the vanilla ore generator, You can disable and change the rules of how ores spawn. This is a awesome tool for map creators and modpack developers aswell as the regular Minecraft player.
Ore Tweaker Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Tweak Vanilla Ore Generation
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Disable vanilla ore gen.
- Disable underground dirt, gravel, andesite, granite and diorite.
- Replace it with your own custom ore gen.
- Minimum spawn level.
- Maximum spawn level.
- Minimum vein size.
- Maximum vein size.
- Spawn rate per chunk.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
- A config file for the mod should now be generated.
- Open the config named OreTweaker at /config with any text-editor