Origin Mod 1.9.4/1.7.10 is a large library (writen in Scala) which can be used as an API or as a foundation for a new mod.
Origin Mod 1.9.4/1.7.10
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.