Origins Mod 1.16.5/1.16.1 enables the players to select their previous, in which they came fromtheir races. It is possible to explore the world without being just a regular individual Steve; instead, you can choose between many new races from Arachnid, Avian, Feline, Merling, Blazeborn, and Phantom. Every one of these new races includes a new attribute, whether or not totally useless. They still function as a roleplay facet to further enhance the players’ immersion. Begin your trip being a brand-new self, taking on new challenges using your recently discovered benefits as well as weaknesses to conquer the world of Minecraft. Do not be scared to be something special, something else entirely to create your game a bit more interesting.
Origins Mod 1.16.5/1.16.1 – Create a Backstory for Yourself
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Avian needs to sleep on high altitudes, can’t eat meat and is a lot quicker.
- Arachnid has the ability to climb and cobweb hostile mobs attacking them.
- Feline does not take fall damage and can jump really high.
- Merling can swim fast and breath underwater.
- Blazeborn is immune to fire and spawns in the Nether.
- Phantom can shift through walls.
- You can press G to active your power.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press Install.
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.