Origins Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 lets players choose their past, origins, and races. You don’t have to be a human Steve to explore the world. Instead, you can choose from many different races, including Arachnids, Avians, Felines, Merling, Blazeborn and Phantom. Each new race comes with a unique trait that can be useful or completely ineffective. These new traits are still available as roleplay to enhance the immersion of players. You can start your journey as a new person, using your new strengths and weaknesses to conquer Minecraft. Be unique and do something different to make your game more exciting.
Origins Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 – Create a Backstory for Yourself
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Avian needs to sleep on high altitudes, can’t eat meat and is a lot quicker.
- Arachnid has the ability to climb and cobweb hostile mobs attacking them.
- Feline does not take fall damage and can jump really high.
- Merling can swim fast and breath underwater.
- Blazeborn is immune to fire and spawns in the Nether.
- Phantom can shift through walls.
- You can press G to active your power.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press âInstall.â
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
( Rating: 0 − 0 votes)
- There are no comments yet. But yours could become the first one!