Outfox Mod 1.12.2 is a mining helper mod featuring the cutest pets ever. This is the very fluffiest Minecraft mod.
Outfox Mod 1.12.2 – Cutest Pets Ever
- This mod introduces clever little foxes to the forests of Minecraft. Make friends with some raw rabbit (they’re shy, so be patient), and they can then fulfill the crucial duty of lying around your base being precious cinnamon rolls and making happy fluffball noises! … Or, they can also fulfill the more practical function of being a mobile ore detector on your daring mining expeditions. Right-click your fox with any block to set it hunting for shinies in the stone, listen for the sniffling sounds to know when it’s got a whiff of more of that block, then dig into the cave walls where it leads you to zero in on loot. When you’re done, shift-right-click it with an empty hand to call off the search. Thus, a cave trip is transformed from a tiresome hours-long dice roll to maybe find what you were looking for, into an adventure with a loyal and adorable friend… and a big payoff.
- Foxes can additionally be managed in the same ways as other pets, such as wolves: right-click them with an empty hand to let them sit and stay, with a dye to change the color of their ribbons, or with more rabbit to heal or breed them.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.