Mod (1.18.1, 1.6.5): Overloaded Armor Bar Mod allows for armor values greater than 20 to be displayed in different colored icons (configurable), depending on how often you fill the bar. The vanilla armor bar does not accurately display “better-than diamond” armor as it only maxes when it is full. Nevertheless, without AttributeFix the armor display will be limited to 30 Armor or 1.5x diamond armor because of the vanilla armor cap.
Overloaded Armor Bar Mod 1.18.1, 1.16.5 – Allow Armor Values Over 20
- Armor & Tool & Weapon Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Show the armor bar when the player is not wearing any armor
- Hide empty armor icons
- This mod is compatible with mods that add additional health bars.
- Does not need to be on servers
- This is a fork of Overpowered Armor Bar
Allows the armor bar to wrap when wearing better than diamond, plus other tweaks