OverlordsIII’s Villager Names Mod 1.16.4 implements into the game different names and characters for the villagers. While there’s quite a few villager’s names mod which came before. Overlord’s version accommodate almost 6000 unique names and titles for each villagers to own. Such massive amount of names guarantees that players will never encounter two Joe in the same world. Furthermore, as you surprise themyou can telephone them and change their name when you desire without any consequences. The notion of naming villagers is going to improve the game immersion, thus rendering it a good deal more fun to be about these friendly villagers.
OverlordsIII’s Villager Names Mod 1.16.4 – Personality
- Each Villager is now named randomly from a list of 6000 unique names and titles.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press Install.
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.