Overpowered Inventory Mod 1.12.2/ / 1.11.2 permits you to access around 375 inventory slots, all of which operate like regular and permit for the carrying of piled things also. This permits you to play nearly forever without ever stopping to stash your inventory, because youâ$™ll probably die long before you run out of storage area. The Store All button also makes sure that your loot as easy as clicking your mouse a time however.
Overpowered Inventory Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Up to 375 Inventory Slots
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Also includes a 3×3 crafting grid instead of 2×2. So, this is kind of a sequel to my Inventory Crafting mod, but with tons more features added on top. (I will still be supporting both mods in individually. Also, special thanks to Funwayguy, I this was partly inspired/influenced by InfiniteInvo1.7.10)
- Adds four special slots to hold ender pearls, ender chest, clock, and compass.
- A keybinding is added to use the ender pearl from this slot (regardless of what is in your hotbar).
- Sneaking with a clock/compass in the slot will show them on the screen (same way as the navigation buff in my Power Apples mod)
- Small button in your inventory to open your ender chest inventory without placing one down (if its in the slot)
- You can store experience by filling Bottles o Enchanting by putting empty bottles in a special slot in the far right. The two buttons on the top right deposit your items into nearby chests automatically. This is not a 100% lossless conversion, since Bottles o Enchanting give randomly 3-11 exp. By default, it costs 10 exp to fill a bottle; change this in the config file.
- Arrow buttons cycle inventory left and right, or push them all to one corner. When a chest or other container is open, you only see the first row and a bit squished in just like the normal combined inventory.
- Two special buttons in the top right will deposit your items into all nearby chests all at once with a single click. ‘Merge’ will only add to existing item stacks (for example, a chest with one cobblestone and nothing else will get that cobble filled up with 63 more, empty slots in the chest are ignored and other items are ignored). Deposit all will dump everything possible. By default this only uses chests up to 12 blocks away; this can be tweaked in the config file. It does use both trapped and regular chests, but no other containers.
- When opening any other vanilla container, the top right has two buttons, “I” to go to your inventory, and “X” to close.
- The text ‘Crafting’ is removed
- Added a config file to remove your character model from the inventory (but this still has the black space there, kind of silly I know)
- By default, ender pearls have been buffed to stack to 64; you can revert this in the config file to send it back to 16.
- Tested in SSP, SMP, with and without keepInventory gamerule. Even so, please BACK UP your worlds before installing (goes for every mod, not just this one).
- Using this while in CREATIVE mode will have some weird issues, the armor slots and lots of other stuff gets messed around, it is intended for SURVIVAL.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.