OwO Mod (1.19, 1.18.2) provides a general utility library that allows content-focused modding of Fabric. Automatic registration, tabbed items groups, and particle-based modding are all possible.
OwO Lib Mod – 1.19, 1.18.2 – Open Worthwile Operations Library
- A fully automatic registry system that is designed to be as generic as possible. It is simple and non-verbose to use for basic Minecraft registries but can just as well be used for any kind of custom system that you want to store values in class fields for.
- A custom implemetation of Item Groups which allows for sub-tabs inside your mod’s group, removing the need to have 3 seperate groups for mods with many items.
- The RegistryHelper, a simple and logical way to execute code (eg. registration) if and when one or multiple entries you specify are present in a registry. This makes inter-mod compatibility very quick to implement.
- A wrapper for vanilla’s terrible particle system which makes spawning multiple particles with specified random distributions or precise geometric particles a breeze. This also includes a hassle-free system to trigger arbitrary particle events from the server without much packet setup.
- Common comparison and verification operations for ItemStacks to make handling them less painful.