You can move items around the world with Packing Tape Mod (1.18.12, 1.18.2). You can easily pack a large chest of items and move it from one location to the next.
Packing Tape Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – Move Chests, Machines…
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
The following TEs are blacklisted by default:
- Command Blocks: Security concern: moving command blocks may allow things to happen that shouldn’t happen.
- End Portal blocks: Security/gameplay concern: Moving end portal blocks could cause issues.
- Mob Spawners: Balance concern: moving block spawners can be cheaty and should be reserved for hard-to-obtain methods.
- Player Skulls: They don’t have an ItemBlock form, and can be moved away easily regardless, so no point.
- Banners, Comparators, Daylight sensors, Pistons, Note blocks, Signs: No point in packing them (except the sign, which also be a security concern).
How to use:
- Craft the tape with string, paper and slimeballs in any crafting grid (shapeless).
- Right-click with the tape on a block with TileEntity (chests, machines, …) to pack.
- Harvest the box to carry it around, and place it in its target location.
- Right-click on a packed block to unpack.
- Note: Sneaking while placing the block will disable the rotation system while unboxing.