Pewter Mod 1.12.2 mod currently integrates sixteen different materials with Tinkers’ Construct, as well as Construct’s Armory, all of which come from other mods. For each of the mods listed at the features section, it will check if the mod is loaded and then will add the specified materials to Tinkers’ Construct, as well as to the book “Materials and You”.
Pewter Mod 1.12.2 – Sixteen Tinkers Construct Materials
Pewter Mod 1.12.2 keep these materials balanced according to their difficulty to acquire, and based on normal items that are made with the material.
This mod originally did not intend to supply the same materials that PlusTiC or Moar Tinkers adds; It was merely a supplement for materials that they are missing. They added some of the same materials that already added, though, so you will have to turn off integrations for my mod or their mod if they are conflicting (currently just Thaumium and some Botania materials)
These mods and the metals in which they add are:
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.