Photoptics Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds Optical Instruments to Minecraft, like telescopes. Currently it adds Basic Binoculars and Basic Handheld Telescope. They can be used using right click, and zoom in/out by pressing +/- key.
Photoptics Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Telescopes and Binoculars
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
Golden/Diamond (Red/Green/Blue) binoculars and telescopes are added:
- Each of them have special colors to enhance your view.
- They uses recipes with gold / diamond ingots and blocks, and red/lime/cyan stained glass (pane).
Ultimate binoculars and telescopes are added:
- It has unbelievable magnification & light gathering power, to brighten up your view.
- Quite expensive, as one will need as ender pearl/eye and enchanting table as ingredients.
Observation Reward System
- Observation on certain celestial objects using handheld telescope will give you certain reward.
- Pressing F key (Shift+X key on 1.9.4) (by default) while directly looking at the object does this.
- The rewards are configurable, one can edit the list of object & reward commands match to modify the rewards!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Stellar API and Stellar Sky Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.