Picture in Picture Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 allows you to see what other players see using a camera. It enables you to see other peoples perspectives in Minecraft. This allows you to display your friends Minecraft POV on screen at all times live! You are able to see what they are doing, looking at & their position. This works in single player, multiplayer & lan because it is all working client side.
Picture in Picture Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 – Spy On Enemies
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- Renders other players Point of Views in a “Picture-in-Picture” style on the Minecraft screen when no GUI is open.
- Renders can be toggled on and off in-game.
- Allows unlimited renders of different player PoVs in a single line in several positions and orientations (until your computer hangs at 1 FPS even!).
- You can selectively show only one persons PoV by scrolling your mouse while holding the toggle key while toggling it on (indicated by the white border, hit the toggle key again to disable).
- You can toggle first person/third person states by hitting the middle mouse button on a selected PoV (the white border!). Yeah, you can do a full 360 view of yourself.
- Config options to adjust size, update frequency (to decrease lag), orientation, positions, etc.
- In-game Commands with /pip to quickly add or remove a player PoV (limited, no duplicated player names allowed).
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and iChun Util Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.