PiggyBank Mod 1.16.5/1.16.1 was motivated by Minecraft’s corresponding game, Dungeons. A controversial issue in the game is the shortage of treasure hunting prospects, and PiggyBank may be an answer. When you have ever played Minecraft Dungeons before, you will able to easily recognize these cute Pigs that carry giant chests on their back. Upon defeat, they will drop a tremendous number of valuable metals like Emerald and Diamond. All these piggies predominate around the overworld, largely in the jungle, and may be seen quite frequently, albeit the rarity of these at the precursor game. Additional players may also capture these creatures and make them their very own pet, but in all honestly, players will probably be enticed with of the precious treasures and go for a kill rather.
PiggyBank Mod 1.16.5/1.16.1 – Unique Treasure Entity
- A Pig, that carry valuable metals, inspired by the Minecraft Dungeons game was added.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.