Pigsteel Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.18) adds a nether version of iron. You can use it alongside iron to make all the things you need in the game.
Pigsteel Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – A Nether Variant to Iron
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
- The End & Nether Mods
- Pigsteel ore that generates in the nether.
- Stone pigsteel ore that will not generate naturally.
- Block of pigsteel (turns into a block of iron when placed in the overworld) [Can be prevented through waxing].
- Cut pigsteel.
- All iron in nether loot tables is replaced with its pigsteel variant.
- Pigsteel can work alongside iron in vanilla recipes.
- Cut pigsteel blocks transform(zombify) in the overworld [Can be prevented through waxing].
- Slab and stair variants of all cut pigsteel blocks.