PinklySheep Mod 1.12.2 attempts to answer that burning question which many a Minecraft player has asked:”What good are these super-duper rare spawned pink sheep? Is there some specialness to this created pink? Are pink sheep somehow psychically connected to additional pink-ish creatures such as beans and mooshrooms?” Shortly thereafter most super-duper infrequent pink sheep are murdered so said player can see whether a very epic drop is forthcoming…sadly none actually was. UNTIL NOW!
PinklySheep Mod 1.12.2 – PINK Animals, Super Special ‘cuz
VanillaFoodPantry Mod and Upsizer Mod (Strong recommend)
While PinklySheep does not require other mods, if you play in survival mode, many crafting recipes and some features are not available if these other mods are absent. And one last thing: your world must be able to spawn standard vanilla sheep, pigs, and cows so you have access to these animals and their drops.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.