Pixels Mod 1.7.10 adds a currency from the game Starbound, but there are some differences between the pixels of mod and the game itself.
Pixels Mod 1.7.10 – Currency from Starbound Game
- The Pixels are very expensive (in the game they are incredibly small due to the fact that they can produce almost everywhere you go bag pixels you provided).
- The Pixels occupy space in your inventory (in game pixels are not represented as such of the subject, they only filled the meter in the inventory when they are received).
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.