Programs API 1.10.2/1.9.4 provides modders a very flexible API to add within their mods that enables them to customize the creation of instant structures. Plans utilizes a rules-based engine to generate Minecraft structures. A JSON document (*.plan. Json), referred to as a Strategy contains all the properties and principles used to construct a particular structure. The Plan document can be very straightforward and straightforward to quite a complex set of Programs that substitutes cubes, adds support principles, connectors, conditions, spawners and chests.
Plans API 1.10.2/1.9.4
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Minecraft API
- Minecraft Core
- Minecraft Library
- Rules-based generation
- Easy to read and modify JSON files
- Caching System for quicker access and rendering
- In-memory Database for Plan grouping and categorizations. No more need for complex directories to organize files.
- Build Sets! Group Plans together to form larger structures. Swap components or use the same component multiple times.
- Structural Support Rules. Blocks can be set to either provide support or require support or both. If the block doesn’t receive enough support, it is not built. Great for creating ruins and/or dungeons.
- Conditional Rules. Block construction if based on conditions of existing world blocks. Ex. If world block is water, build stone brick, else don’t build block at all.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Extract zip file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Copy everything over to your ../minecraft/mods folder.
- Enjoy the mod.