PlantTech 2 Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 let youÂ enter a world that combines plants and technology and pushes it to the limits. Resources are growable, plants are automatable and plant traits needs to be cultured. Are you good enough to master the technology to use plants for your will?
PlantTech 2 Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Combines Technology with Plants
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
PlantTech 2 Mod is a “grow your resources” mod but the crops are more than resource machines:
- They are obtainable by crossbreeding from vanilla crops to almost every resource crop.
- Every crop has traits that effects grow speed, drops, etc. These traits can be increased by crossbreeding.
- Almost every aspect of the crops (as parents, drops, soil) are configurable.
- And for the science-lovers: genetic engineering!
PlantTech 2 contains a lot more features:
- Machines with cables and upgrades.
- A machine to fully automate your farming.
- And so much more that will be added in the future.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.