Player Storage Mod 1.12.2 adds an additional storage for items and fluids next to your normal inventory. It is expandable and offers many features you may know from mods like Applied Energistics or Refined Storage (searching, sorting, etc).
Player Storage Mod 1.12.2 – Additional Storage
- Apples: There are some new apples that will increase your storage when eaten. These apples are adjustable in the config file.
- JEI Compatibility: Synchronized search and recipe transfer.
- Auto Pickup: Picked up items can be inserted automatically into your storage.
- Limitations: You can set limits for specific items/fluids hence they won’t fill up your storage. Click middle mouse button while hovering over an item/fluid.
- Team: You can team up with other players to access their inventories too.
- Interface: A block that connects your storage with the world. Insert and extract items/fluids with a hopper or any other transporting blocks.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and LimeLib.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.