Plonk Mod (1.19.3, 1.18.2) introduces a new feature: placing items on blocks. Displaying your items in the world is a great way to let everyone know what you have. They can’t be displayed outside the Frame. Plonk Mod can help you display your best self. Simply choose your clothes and the object that you wish to display. Then, point to the block where you want it to be displayed, and then press the P button on the keyboard. Now the object will be placed on that block without the need to use the Frame. The Shift + right mouse combination can be used to rotate the item in the Frame. Each block can hold 4 items. The blocks can also be rotated 16 ways.
Plonk Mod – 1.19.3, 1.18.2 – Place Items Everywhere
- Decoration & Furniture Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.3 Mods
- Place items down by pressing P while looking at a block.
- Rotate all with Sneak + P. Rotate item with Sneak + Use. (Requires empty hands).
- Place up to 4 stacks of items on the side of any block using the Place Item key.
- Items can be individually rotated to 16 different directions.
Plonk Mod - 1.19.3, 1.18.2 Download Links:
( Rating: 0 − 0 votes)
- There are no comments yet. But yours could become the first one!