PlusTiC Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds new Tinkers tools and integration of Tinkers Construct with some other mods, and adds some materials of its own as well. This also adds a toggle GUI that allows one to enable/disable certain modifiers (Global Traveler, Mana, etc.). Press “I” to open it while a tool with such a modifier is in the player’s hand.
PlusTiC Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Tinkers Construct Plus Other Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Tinkers Construct Mod, CodeChickenLib, and Mantle Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.