PneumaticCraft Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 is based around using pressurized air to perform various tasks involving pressure physics, circuit boards, machines and assembly lines. It adds a wide variety of plants to world generation, each of which spread in different ways.
PneumaticCraft Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 – Elevators, Pneumatic Doors
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- CraftTweaker support.
- The Aphorism Tile can now show markup (using Alt + 0-9,a-f, l-o & r), and has some popup help to show the key binds. You can also edit an existing Aphorism Tile by right-clicking it with an empty hand.
- Heat sink effects are a little different. They won’t set fire to you until over 100C (over 60C causes “hot floor” damage). And very cold (< -30C) heatsinks now slow you (duration and severity depend on temperature), and hurt if they’re extremely cold (< -60C).
- Vortex Cannon is now more effective at breaking plants and leaves. You can also use the cannon to fling yourself considerable distances (but beware fall damage).
- The One Probe is supported (in addition to WAILA/HWYLA), and the probe can be crafted with the Pneumatic Helmet to integrate it.
- The kerosene lamp can now burn any burnable fuel (including fuels from other mods); better fuels last longer (LPG is the best right now). That can be disabled in config (B:keroseneLampCanUseAnyFuel=false), to have the old behaviour of burning kerosene only.
- Forge Multipart support.
- To compensate for the lack of multipart tubes, a couple of new features have been added:
- Wrenching a tube section will toggle it open/closed. This is potentially also useful to avoid air loss if you need to knock out a section of tubing for maintenance purposes.
- New Camouflage Applicator tool to hide camouflageable blocks (tubes, elevator base & caller, pneumatic door base, charging station). You can disguise these blocks with pretty much any other block. Note that the door base & elevator base no longer have slots for items to camouflage, and the old behaviour of sneak-right-clicking a charging station or elevator caller doesn’t work anymore. Camouflaging elevator frames is currently not possible, but should hopefully be re-introduced in a later release.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.