PokeRadar Mod 1.12.2 detects any pokemon in your area, Specify what pokemon to detect, also detect shiny pokemon and Boss pokemon.
PokeRadar Mod 1.12.2 – AntiRadar Bypass
- AntiRadar of Pixelmon (BYPASSED).
- You can now disable the minimap.
- Detects all new legendaries.
- New Boss colors with nameplates and waypoints.
- Search multiple pokemon by separating with commas eg: pikachu, magikarp, mew.
- NPC detection.
- PokeLoot detection.
- PokeShrine detection.
- Mega boss detection.
- Filter by Nature.
- Filter by Effort Value (EV). Search by specifically HP, Attack, Defense, Sp.Attk, Sp.Def, or Speed. A pokemon will show up if it has only that EV.
- Right click a Pokemon to view basic stats on it.
- Choose between colored dots or pokemon textures on your map.
- Better optimized.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Download the Rar, extract it into your Mods Folder of Minecraft and replace the old files.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.