Pork and More Pork Mod 1.12.2 presents to the overworld a friendly kind of piglin. These piglins live up the skies on their floating islands and smaller villages whereas their precursor are known to dominate the Nether and pose a fantastic threat. Such existence of this fledgeling piglins are going to be a good addition to this ecosystem, since they offer an array of advantages to the average players out of exploration, trading and hunting. As players explore farther, but the truth is going to be revealed as a lurking threat is always present to shoot over the heavens, The Warchief itself. A few special things will be crafted in addition with the introduction of the Pork and More Pork.
Pork and More Pork Mod 1.12.2 – Entities
- A Fledgeling Piglin entity was introduced into the overworld.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.