Power Converters Mod 1.5.2 allows the player to easily convert energy from one form to another. It supports Charge from Factorization, EU from IndustrialCraft2, MJ from BuildCraft, Steam from Railcraft, Universal Electricity, and Redstone Flux from Thermal Expansion, although not all of these power systems are supported in all versions. The main use of this mod is convert RF to EU, or EU to RF.
Power Converters Mod 1.5.2 – How to convert EU to RF
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and PowerCrystals Core.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.