Practical Space Fireworks Mod 1.12.2 adds modular satellites. Build them any way you want and then fire them into the depths of space. Build them up in world and watch your creation fly off.
Practical Space Fireworks Mod 1.12.2 – Sending Practical Things into Space
There are several modules available including:
- Entity detectors.
- Entity markers.
- Solar panels.
- Terrain scanners.
- Space lasers.
Some of these modules can be used together to create more complex functionality.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Connected Textures Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.