Prefab Mod 1.17/1.16.5 consists of a selection of functional and beautiful buildings you can grab straight from your crafting table and instantly place in your world. Instant houses and structures allow you to skip the tedious task of terraforming and build your world without any problems. You can view the structure in 3D and then move through a projected version. The Prefab Blueprints will take care of the rest. This mod is a spinoff from the starter house. It was previously part of WuestUtilities. This mod is intended to work in conjunction with WuestUtilities but can also be used without it.
Prefab Mod 1.17/1.16.5 – Prefabricated Building
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.