Prehistoric Dinosaur Biomes Mod 1.16.5 presents to the game a machine, that upon activation, can create a time machine out of atmosphere. This machine, however, can only serve as a device to commute to yesteryear, into the age of the dinosaurs. As ones travel to the past, they will encounter a plethora of special dinosaurs, in addition to bizarre insects like the giant dragonfly. These creatures roam the surface of the overworld before the humanity as well as their advent of rudimentary tools. With no suitable prep, confronting one of these beasts constitutes idiotic. The rationale, hence motivating players to equip themselves using enchanted armors before input this world. Furthermore, there are lots of commodities that can be harvested upon the conquer of a dinosaur.
Prehistoric Dinosaur Biomes Mod 1.16.5 – Dinosaurs, Dimension
- A Prehistoric Dimension, where Dinosaurs roam the Earth can be opened using the Time Machine.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press Install.
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.