Presence Footsteps Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is the continuation of Huricaaan (Ha3)’s original mod, maintained and updated to the latest version of Minecraft. All previous features have been restored and some new ones added, with new development promised for the future on the opensource github profile!
Presence Footsteps Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – An Overly Complicated Sound Mod
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
Expect to see a more rich and immersive Minecraft world, one where Presence Footsteps adds new and more dynamic sounds for every block the player walks on. Every block has its own material assigned to it and can make their own, customized sounds to better match what they’re made of.
Wooden chests are creaky and old, the stone is dusty and rough. Piston heads sound like wood, whilst the bodies are stone, and even cake sounds like you might destroy if you step in the frosting! Tallgrass and bristles make a dry, rustling sound as you step through them, and magma sounds like it’s literally cooking your souls!
Not only that, but the latest version includes step sounds for certain non-block entities:
Shulkers make the same creaky box noises and Shulker boxes, boats sound like wood, and armor stands creak and produce a stone stepping sound as you walk on their stone slab base.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press Install.
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.