Pressure Pipes Mod 1.12.2/ / 1.11.2 allows for infinite input/output of any liquids that is encouraged by forge. It has several types of filters and pipes that you can utilize to transfer unlimited quantities of fluid without a lot of trouble. What makes it better is that the pipe system can handle different types of fluid at precisely exactly the identical moment. This means you wonâ$™t need to construct individual ones for every type you would like to proceed. These fluids are subsequently filtered by type on the output blocks so that you may use whichever you need. This mod is a wonderful way to practice your plumbing skills as it involves a lot of intricate planning to find a fantastic system.
Pressure Pipes Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Computer Controlled Tanks
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Transfer any amount of fluid
- Unlimited input/output
- Works with all forge fluids and all pipe/tanks from other mods
- Can transfer multiple liquids on the same pipe
- Filtering by fluid type on input and outputs
- Multiple inputs and outputs on the same pipe
- Smart distribution between valid outputs
- Fully supports Forge Multipart (1.7.2+ versions)
- Multiblock Free Form Tanks
- Handy Hand Pumps and Canisters
- High Pressure Input
- Accepts fluids from pipes on the back (brighter side without arrows)
- Connects to a pressure pipe on the front (darker side with arrows)
- Will only accept fluids if a valid output is connected with a high pressure pipe
- If multiple outputs are connected will do its best to distribute the fluid evenly
- High Pressure Output
- Connects to a pressure pipe on the back (darker side without arrows)
- Outputs fluids into pipes/tanks on the front (brighter side with arrows)
- High Pressure Piping
- Connects outputs and inputs
- Can be layed in any shape, loops and intersections will not cause problems
- High Pressure Pump
- Pumps fluids between tanks, pipes or High Pressure Inputs
- Will pump as much fluid as possible per tick
- Needs redstone signal to activate
- Infinite Water Source
- Exactly what it says on the tin
- Is really infinite for all intents and purposes
- Water can be piped out using a High Pressure Pump or pipes from other mods
- Inputs, Outputs and Pipes can have filters set, to set a filter right click with a bucket (or any other valid container) filled with the fluid. To remove a filter right click with an empty bucket in your hand.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and BdLib.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.