Preston Mod 1.12.2 is a compressed block mod, it provides means of compressing sets of 9 identical blocks into 1 “compressed block” recursively, as well as decompressing them back.
Preston Mod 1.12.2 – Compressed Blocks on a Larger Scale
- This mod allows you to compress any full-cuboid block (any block) in the game, not just a selection of them.
- This mod lets you set the amount of compression levels available. By default, there are sixteen (single, double, triple, …, sexdecuple), but you can set them all the way from just one (single) to one thousand (…, undemilluple, milluple)!
- This mod allows you to balance block compression by providing an RF/FE-powered machine, the Compressor, to faciliate this. The amount of RF/FE necessary scales with the compression level. (Optionally, you can configure it to allow crafting-based compression.)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.