Pretty Beaches Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adjusts water physics when digging sand near water in an attempt to prevent ugly appearances of flowing water. This means you can go dig up that sand you really needed without having to worry about ruining the environment. This mod will create water for free, so it’s not really suited for cases where water is meant to be limited.
Pretty Beaches Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Adjust Water Physics
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.