Primitive Crafting Mod 1.12.2 adds a new way of crafting items directly in your inventory. By default, you can only craft items that consist of only two crafting components, like torches or sticks. However, there is also a config option that enables crafting with all recipes that have at most two different components.
Primitive Crafting Mod 1.12.2 – Crafting Items Directly in Your Inventory
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.