Prodigy Tech Mod 1.12.2 is a technology mod relying on unusual stuff and Hot Air to power its machinery. It includes several machines powered by Hot Air in addition to making use of several unusual materials. It revolves around automation and batch processing of resources, as its generators function better if left running without interruption. It’s largely inspired by RotaryCraft and IndustrialCraft, although the combination should provide you a special experience. (Hot Air is the most important mechanic added by Prodigy Tech, it is used as the power supply for almost all machines that the mod adds.)
Prodigy Tech Mod 1.12.2 – Hot-Air Machines
- A unique power system based on Hot Air
- A defined tech tree layed down in advancements to guide you through your progress
- A Patchouli-powered book to guide you through it
- No worldgen or any visible marks in the world
- Several decorative blocks
- CraftTweaker support
- And much more…
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.