Quadrum Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 supplies a very simple approach to add blocks/items with custom properties. Combined with additional tweak mods which exist, you’ve got some unlimited possibilities. In these times of MineTweaker along with other mods that allow mod-pack creators to personalize mods for their heart’s content, there’s one glaring gap in the tool-set these writers have. Try as they might, the capability to simply add new items and blocks without knowledge of Java is still something which has simply been missing. As luck would have it, that’s exactly where Quadrum comes in.
Quadrum Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Easy Minecraft Modding
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Resource Loader Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
- Load up Minecraft and then look in the config folder to which you should see a ‘Quadrum’ folder in there is everything you need to start adding your own blocks and items.