Quality Order Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 has changed and renewed the arrangement of several types of available items, blocks, etc. in Creative Mode Inventory. Better Embroidery, Alphabet Skulls, Custom Spawneggs and Revolutionizing Creative.
Quality Order Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – New Creative Tabs
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Easily find the items you need – All the tabs have been sorted and each of them has gotten a search field!
- Not sure which item to grab? The icon for food, tools, and combat has been changed to the best item of their category!
- Oh. You want banners, command blocks, structure blocks, firework, mushroom blocks, dragon eggs, useless books? Whatever you desire, Quality Order’s Unavailable got it all!
- Want more decoration blocks, but don’t want to play on a modded server? Want to startle a friend or foe by tossing them their skull? Search no more, Quality Order has got you covered with the Skulls tab!
- What? Some guy is litterally 100x stronger and faster than you because of some enchanted items? And that other guy whose shield fits really well with his customized armor – Why would you limit yourself. This is creative! Grab a copy of all these cool items in Quality Order’s thieving tab!
- Tired of memorizing all of the crafting recipes for banners? Don’t want to use your creative god hands on a crafting table? Easily design your desired banner or shield in the Embroidery tab. Or just grab a copy of that banner standing over there.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.