Fast Leaf Decay Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 creates Minecraft leaves decay much faster. It should also be compatible with the majority of modded leaves. This mod isn’t required client-side so clients do not have to have the mod installed if it’s already on the machine. From the config file, you can alter the rust speed and fuzz (Just how arbitrary the decay is). There’s also an choice to make all leaves decay faster, by default only leaves on trees divided by players decay faster.
Quick Leaf Decay Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 – Fast Leaf Decay
- Cut Down Trees Mods
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
This mod is not required client side so clients don’t need to have the mod installed on a server.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.