Rails of War Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10Â adds wide gauge, big turns, steam locomotives, trains, armoured trains, and other awesome stuff.
Rails of War Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 – Full-Sized Railways
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- Wide 1524 mm gauge.
- Full-size rolling stock.
- Turns with big radius.
- 3D models for track.
- Moving parts of the locomotive (wheels, engine).
- Code written from scratch NOT basing on Mc minecart, Tc or Rc physics.
- Orientation on the very wide spectrum of rolling stock, including special and military wagons and locomotives.
Rolling stock list:
- Cherepanov locomotive, built by Yefim and Miron (father and son) Cherepanovs for Nizhny Tagil copper mine railroad (also built by them) in Russia, 1834. First Russian locomotive.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.