Railwand Mod 1.6.5 introduces a magic wand that can be used for establishing rudimentary railroads without actually setting them up one at a time. The cost of building a rail is high as materials used on railways can be reused to improve the base in many empirical ways. Railwand’s comprehensive nature is somewhat overwhelming. Therefore, it should be used only as a last resort to keep the game immersive intact. This tool is very useful for rail building.
Railwand Mod 1.16.5 – Create a Railway
- A Wand that can construct railways automatically.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.