Rainbow Oak Trees Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 brings a little bit of Twilight Forest into your worlds, in the form of the Rainbow Oak tree. This is a standalone implementation of the Twilight Forest Rainbow Oak tree. Portions of this mod were taken from Twilight Forest.
Rainbow Oak Trees Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Trees Generated by the Twilight Forest
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.