Realistic Item Drops Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is an easy mod that provides a very different feeling for your Minecraft experience. Auto-pickup can be disabled requiring players to manually collect things by clicking them. They can also lay flat on the floor instead of hovering in the atmosphere. As an added bonus, sprint pitching increasing the distance things can be thrown permitting players to throw things to each other catching them .
Realistic Item Drops Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Throw Your Items
- Items lay flat on the ground.
- Manually pick up items with right click.
- Sprint toss items further.
- Catch items mid air.
- Items float on fluids.
- Configs for all of the above.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.