Bring some visual effects to pain. Realistic Pain Mod adds a few features that make pain seem more realistic. There will be many more features to come but for now there are just a few. All effects can be configured by pressing the ‘P’ key in game. This can also be rebound in the controls menu.
Realistic Pain Mod
- Blood splatters on your screen when you take damage (randomized size and location on screen)
- Blood particles spew from your body when you take damage, some leave a splatter on the ground
- When you are hurt from an explosion, you will get dust in your eyes
- Screen auras that flash or pulse with different colors based on what hit you. Like a red flash for normal damage and black for wither
- When your health is low, you have a red border effect with a heart beat
- Take a dip in water to clear your screen
- In game toggles (press ‘P’)
- When you get killed by a zombie, your dead body is resurrected as a zombie. Sometimes there is a special surprise
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.