Realistic Survival Mod 1.7.10 is a mod designed to make Minecraft much more realistic, hence the title. In this mod, you can no longer punch down trees, make wooden tools, or hunt (easily) using nothing but your fist.
Realistic Survival Mod 1.7.10 – Make Minecraft Much More Realistic
- No more punching trees down!
- Make flint tools!
- No more unrealistic wooden and stone tools!
- No more monster spawning (except from spawners)!
- A rock: Your first pickaxe!
- Animals now flee from the player, making hunting much more difficult!
- Run those cows off those cliffs!
- Reduced chest size!
- Basic thirst and energy system!
Notes: This mod is NOT Forge compatible. Do NOT install Forge alongside this mod, it will not work.
How to install:
Firstly, you have three options: You can either install using MCPatcher, the helper, or you can install manually with just the patch zip. I suggest that you use MCPatcher, and I don’t offer official support for manual installs, so please use MCPatcher or the helper. Below video is for using the helper.